Summer’s heating up, but we’re cooling down. This refreshing cocktail is a summer favorite of ours, and think it’ll hit real nice with you too. Grab your ingredients, a beautiful glass, and a cube of ice, let’s whip up a Bourbon Bison.
- 2 oz Float of 1000 Stories Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 oz Whiskey
- ¾ oz Lemon juice
- ¼ oz Simple syrup
- ¼ oz Allspice dram
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Combine all ingredients excluding 1000 Stories Cabernet Sauvignon in a cocktail tin
- Add ice and shake, hard until the tin is frosty
- Strain into a glass
- Add a cube of ice to glass
- Top with a float of 1000 Stories Cabernet Sauvignon
- Serve with a lemon twist – and enjoy!